Boho Scholarship Program
$500 Annual Scholarship Program
At The Boho Hippie Shop, we are proud to offer our annual scholarship contest that is offered to students who are currently attending a United States based college or university.
Who is The Boho Hippie Shop?
Based in Chesapeake, Virginia, The Boho Hippie Shop offers a variety of Bohemian / Hippie inspired jewelry and is dedicated to promote peace, love and motivation.
No Fee Required
No fees are required and only your full name, phone number and a current .edu email address is required to enter. This information will not be shared to others.
Qualifications & Eligibility
- Student must be a current and full time, US-based undergraduate who is pursuing a degree in business, marketing, sales or similar related fields.
- Student must provide a copy of their school transcript showing cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Submit an original 500+ word essay on any subject matter relating to the positive side of the original hippie movement (peace, anti-war, etc.)
• Essay must be submitted and postmarked by November 15th, annually
• Winner will be announced by January 1st, annually
• Award will be disbursed by January 15th, annually
Terms and Conditions:
- Submitted essays must be unique, interesting and 100% original. Sources must be included.
- Scholarship award checks will be made out to and directly submitted to the financial aid office corresponding with the student’s .edu email address in the name of the winning applicant.
- Once a scholarship winner is chosen, qualifications and eligibility will be confirmed before award is disbursed.
- Winners will be notified by phone and email. If no response is returned within 30 days, a runner-up will be selected as a replacement.
- TheBohoHippieShop.com employees, affiliates and immediate family members are in-eligible to apply.
- TheBohoHippieShop.com reserves the right to withhold disbursement of scholarship funds if no applicants apply, qualify or meet requirements of writing aptitude.
Your submitted essay and a copy of your official transcript should be mailed to:
The Boho Hippie Shop
1108 Fairway Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23320
Please include your full name, phone number and a current .edu email address.